Established in 1976, all MSDS products are made here in the U.S.A., using U.S. sourced raw materials, and fabricated by tried and true American craftsmanship.
All products manufactured by MSDS have always and will always be made in the U.S.A.
Our Porsche 911 exhaust headers featured here, part number HO-911, are just one example of our High Output / High Quality products.
Benefits of the msds HO-911 are:
- 8 to 12% increase in BHP / Torque over stock heater boxes
- Better throttle response all through the rpm range
- Mandrel, unrestrictive pulse tuned header lengths
- Merged tube collector design
- Available in 1.5" / 1.625" / 1.750" outer diameter tube sizes
- Will interfit into 90% of "Any Brand" dual inlet muffler...when installed with the MSDS #HO-911-X extension pipes
- Cooler engine compartment temps
- Substantial weight savings
- O2 sensor fitting available if required (Motronic)
- Ceramic Coating available in Satin silver or Stealth black
HO-911 as low as $683.00 per set / raw steel headers
See Exhaust Section for optional equipment/coatings.
HO-911 / RACING EXHAUST HEADERS
Complete line of 914-6 and 914-4 High Output exhaust headers also available
Please call or fax your order to MSDS, Inc.
PHONE 818-50-POWER (818-507-6937)
HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY TO PORSCHE!
Copyright ©1976 MSDS Inc. All rights reserved.